| To sign up for programs/services: 610-664-2366
- Social Media Workshops with Caroline Greenawalt. Friday, October 9 and 3, 12:30. In these workshops you will learn how to use the Internet to stay connected with friends and loved ones. Topics this month include Email and Facebook.
- Free Private Counseling with Joan Niles, LCSW. Call for your private appointment with our volunteer social worker. Appointments available on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Massage Sessions with Chrissy Gormley-Winner. Sign up for your 15-minute chair massage with our resident massage therapist on Wednesday October 7 and/or Wednesday September 28.
- History Discussion: How the New Deal Changed America. with Greg Williams, Historian. Tues, Oct 13 at 12:45. FDR's New Deal, a response to the Great Depression, was brought on by the growing inequality of wealth and income in the early 20th century. In this discussion, learn how New Deal initiatives, like Public Works Projects, Union Rights, Social Security and Unemployment Insurance, amplified over the decades following the Depression to create a broad Middle Class, and how that has changed from the 70s through present day.
- Medical Preparedness, with Narberth Ambulance Company. Weds October 14, 12:45. EMTs from Narberth Ambulance will share tips for emergency preparedness. Topics include: What to do in an emergency situation, how to stay safe, how to avoid emergencies, and fall prevention strategies. Important information for all!
- Coloring Club with Linda Schwartz, Tues October 6 and 20, 12:30. Coloring's not just for kids anymore! An alternative to meditation, coloring is a way to express yourself and de-stress. All supplies provided!
- Memory Storage: 'What to do with your Memorabilia" with Joann Neufield. Weds, Oct 21, 12:45. Learn creative and proper ways to store and display your favorite memorabilia.
- Film Discussion Series: The Wizard of Oz. with Mark Shulkin, October 27, 12:45. In this new series, discuss classic films that have stood the test of time.
- Low-Cost Wills with Judge Kathleen Valentine, Tuesday Oct 27 by appointment. Don't miss out on this invaluable service! $35/members, $50/non-members.
To view October 2015's schedule, click "View the Calendar" on
the left hand side of the page