To sign up for programs/services: 610-664-2366
SPA WEEK 2016: AUGUST 1 - 4, 10:30 - 2:30
- MONDAY, AUGUST 1
- 10:30: Ask the Doctor: What is Holistic Medicine? With Dr. Claudia Jorge & Dr. Lisa Freedman
- 12:00 Lunch: Tuna Salad Platter
- 1:00: Tai Chi & Qi Gong with Barbara Lorenz. Special Edition includes Self-Facial and Body massage lesson
- 1:30: Free Shiatsu Treatments with Stephanie Howland, By Appointment
- TUESDAY, AUGUST 2.
- 10:30 - Healthy Steps in Motion Gentle Exercise Class with Agnes Palena
- 12:00 - Lunch: Swedish Meatballs over Egg Noodles
- 1:00 - Music, Meditation and Movement with Georgette Dubois. Featuring musical accompaniment of Digeridoo, guitar and flute.
- WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 3.
- 10:30 - Tai Chi & Qi Gong with Barbara Lorenz. Special Edition includes Aromatherapy lesson
- 10:30 - Knitting & Crocheting with Chris Jackson
- 12:00 - Lunch: BBQ Pork Sandwiches
- 12:15 - Build your own Fruit Salad with toppings, with The Hearth at Drexel
- 1:00 - Understanding Hypnosis with Nick Colasanti, CHT
- THURSDAY, AUGUST 4.
- 10:30 - Gentle Yoga with Georgette Dubois
- 12:00 - Lunch: Rosemary Roasted Turkey
- 12:15 - Ice Cream Social with West Laurel Hill
- 1:00 - Premiere performance by New Horizons Senior Players, directed by Jane Jennings
- Summer Hiatus: New Horizons will be closed after Spa Week through Labor Day. We reopen with our full schedule on Tuesday, September 7th.
To view August 2016's full schedule, click "View the Calendar" on
the left hand side of the page