| To sign up for programs/services: 610-664-2366
- Jewelry-Making with Rachel Hykel, Tues. Feb. 2, 1PM . Make beautiful beaded Valentine-themed jewelry for your valentine or to keep for yourself! $7.00 / material fee.
- Free Private Counseling with Joan Niles, LCSW. Call for your private appointment with our volunteer social worker. Appointments available on Thursdays.
- Massage Sessions with Chrissy Gormley-Winner. Sign up for your 15-minute chair massage with our resident massage therapist on Wednesday Feb 10 and 24.
- Intro to Hypnosis with Nick Colasant, CHT, Weds. Feb 10 at 1PM . Hypnosis is an effective treatment for several medical and psychologist. Learn how the process works! Free.
- Valentine's Card-Making Workshop with Judy Ringold, February 3, 1PM. Learn techniques for pressing flowers and marbelizing paper to make your own unique cards. $4.00/fee
- Coloring Club with Linda Schwartz, Tuesday Feb. 9 and 23, 1PM. Coloring's not just for kids anymore! An alternative to meditation, coloring is a way to express yourself and de-stress. $2 material fee.
- Healthy Cooking Demonstration with Ellen Sue Spicer Jacobson, Friday, Feb 5, 1PM. Learn to make Kitchari, a festive and healthy indian curry stew and beans. $5.00/fee
- Film Discussion Series: On Golden Pond with Mark Shulkin, Weds. Feb 17, 1PM. In this new series, discuss classic films that have stood the test of time. Watch the film beforehand on your own or see it screened at the Center on February 15at 12:45.
- Social Security Seminar, Tuesday Feb 16, 1PM. Learn how to maximize retiremenet benefits. Free program presented by The Financial Awareness Foundation.
- Health Seminar: 'Keep it Simple' with Independence Blue Cross, Friday Feb. 19, 1PM. Claudia Lilley, MPH, takes a look at easy ways to start or maintain a healthy lifestyle. Free.
- Matters of the Heart, Weds Feb. 24, 1PM. Joanna Carmichael, founder of the Kalyana Centre, discusse natural ways to keep your heart healthy, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Ask the Doctor: Jeffrey Wuhl, Cardiologist, Fri February 26, 1PM . Learn about the causes, symptoms, risk factors, and ways to prevent Coronary Artery Disease. Presented by Lankenau Medial Center.
- Sharing Your Journey of Loss with Loisann Furgess-Oler, Mon, Feb 29, 1PM. Share stories and feelings about your experiences with loss.
To view February 2016's full schedule, click "View the Calendar" on
the left hand side of the page