| To sign up for programs/services: 610-664-2366
- Social Media Workshops with Caroline Greenawalt. Friday, November 20, 1:00. In these workshops you will learn how to use the Internet to stay connected with friends and loved ones. Topics this month include Email and Facebook.
- Free Private Counseling with Joan Niles, LCSW. Call for your private appointment with our volunteer social worker. Appointments available on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Massage Sessions with Chrissy Gormley-Winner. Sign up for your 15-minute chair massage with our resident massage therapist on Wednesday Nov. 4 and/or Wednesday Nov. 18.
- Insomnia: Causes & Natural Remedies w. Dr Joanna Carmichael. Weds. Nov 4 at 1:00PM. Insomnia is a sleep disorder in which there is an inability to fall asleep, stay asleep or experience poor quality of sleep. It is very common and occurs in 90% of the general population. Good quality sleep is essential for health and happiness.
- Intro to Meditation. Weds November 11, 1PM. Meditation has been practiced for thousands of years, helping us weave silence and stillness into our mind and body to create a life of greater compassion and fulfillment. Meditation promotes relaxation, builds internal energy, develops generosity and forgiveness, and eases depression and anxiety.
- Coloring Club with Linda Schwartz, Tues November 17 at 1PM. Coloring's not just for kids anymore! An alternative to meditation, coloring is a way to express yourself and de-stress. $2 material fee.
- Intro to Chinese Medicine with Stephanie Howland. Weds, November 11, 1PM. Learn about an alternative medical approach based on traditions of more than 2000 years, including diet, shiatsu, acupuncture and massage.
- Film Discussion Series: Joy Luck Club. with Mark Shulkin, November 24, 1PM. In this new series, discuss classic films that have stood the test of time.
- Thanksgiving Party! Weds November 25 at Noon. Enjoy a special holiday meal, a holiday movie and popcorn! $2 suggested donation for the meal.
To view November 2015's schedule, click "View the Calendar" on
the left hand side of the page